[bksvol-discuss] romeo and juliet

  • From: "jteeter45@xxxxxxx" <jteeter45@xxxxxxx>
  • To: aalhajamy@xxxxxxxxx, bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 08:32:08 -0600

Ali,

Can't we cut and paste this from the Sparknotes online version and make up a
proofread version?
I think I could do that.
I'd be willing to buy the ebook and do it that way if need be.
Whom should I contact to see I should proceed?

Ann,
I found the edition of the play Nimit was looking for online (SparkNotes
allows people to read this series for free on their website, it's only
when you want an ebook or paperback of the play that they require you to
empty your coffers and hand over some pelf, as I believe the kids say),
and you're correct, it is Romeo and Juliet translated into modern,
unaffected, unpoetic prose. <<

Regards,

--
Jack Teeter