[bksvol-discuss] Re: re-posting Carrie's official message about protecting chapter headings from stripper

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 18:41:59 -0800 (PST)

I've never seen that situation arise, unless the page
was an illustration, and then I described it briefly,
e.g., protrait of... Usually it's been several pages
of photographs, which from now on I'm going to put at
the end of the book. But if it is a truly blank page
and doesn't affect the pagination, a recent post from
Carrie said it can deleted.

G.Cindy

> That is a very clear post. What if the blank pages
> don't change the
> numbering? For instance if I have Page 20 a blank
> page, and then Page
> 21? Then I wouldn't number the blank page, right?
>

> Cindy Lou Ray. Each day is a new adventure.

at
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/