[bksvol-discuss] renewal link

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 14:36:25 -0800

(I'm writing this here so Madeleine, as well as everyone, will see it.

O.K. so we can't have the renewal link constantly available so we can renew
whenever, but maybe it would be possible not to get the notice until closer
to the actual expiration date?  My expiration date is March 6 I got the
renewal notice today but the link isn't there; and for my other boook the
link wasn't available when I went, after receiving the notice, to renew ( I
didn't notice when the expiration date was at that time -- just posted that
I couldn't renew so please don't ake the released book)  The problem is
that one can forget to  check again, a couple of days  after receiving the
renewal notice -- .  And if it still isn't  there because it isn't
permanently there or because it is ben released, ....