[bksvol-discuss] Re: renew question

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 04:55:35 -0800

HI Darren,

The renew button will appear before the book expires, and you'll get a note.
I guess it's just sluggish web site right now in getting around to doing
those things.  And that is funny, because it seemed to go way too quickly
for me this time.

Just be patient.  The renew button will appear, and you will get a notice
that your book is about to expire.

Mayrie