[bksvol-discuss] Re: religious books

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 23:36:17 -0700 (PDT)

 Thank goodness for people like you. smile

>________________________________

mind proofing religious books was in  reference primarily to nonfiction.
I've taken Christian  apologetics and theology courses so I don't mind
working with these books.  Using  google to confirm foreign words was
a great idea.  The book I'm currently working with refers to  the
original Greek words on various occasions. That way, I can make sure
the   word is at least spelled correctly.

>Carmella Broome EdS LPC LMFT
>Crossroads
Counseling Center, Lexington SC
>http://CounselorCarmella.WordPress.com
>Author
of Carmella's Quest:  Taking On College Sight Unseen (Red Letter Press
2009)