[bksvol-discuss] Re: releasing Here Be Dragons

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 15:05:46 -0700 (PDT)

It might be easier. Sometimes, though, and it seems to
me to be more often than not, the book doesn't get
rescanned. If it's a book I might like to read, I'd be
happy to read it and fill in missing words--much
easier for me than rescanning, and maybe some other
peoplke feel the same way, which is why perhaps
releasing a book might be a first option and then if
no one takes or or if several people take it and
release it then it's time for a reject.

If a book is rescanned, of course, then it has to be
validated in any case. Who knows if the rescan will be
any better? That will depend on the quality of book
and the validator. smile

Cindy