[bksvol-discuss] recognize spam

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 15:43:11 -0800 (PST)

My intent in posting a response to Larry's post was to make people aware that
sometimes spam finds its way onto our lists, and if one can identify it as spam
to your email server it's good to do, and it won't come again, but if not, just
delete it. without  opening. smile Most of us probably recognize names of our
usual list-posters.I get others who want to request books or tell me what
they're scanning, but then the subject line identifies them as legit. smile

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: