[bksvol-discuss] Re: reading scanned images -- Visionaries outline web's future

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 15:26:17 -0500

Hi, Sarah! According to their promotional material, it works with all of them. So far, I've only tried it with one file, and I thought the recognition was better with K1000. But for someone who doesn't have K1000, it's better than nothing.

Jana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>