[bksvol-discuss] Re: question re Opticbook,,n

  • From: jnuttallphd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 11:02:26 -0800 (PST)

Hello Nan:
The Librarian of Congress indicates that visually impaired persons can use
decryption software to make e-books readable by their computers. So you can go
to Google and search for "decrypt pdf" or "remove restrictions pdf" and you
will find links to inexpensive software to allow you into the pdf book. If that
fails send me the pdf, I'll unlock it and send it back. This may take several
days.
Jim
jnuttallphd@xxxxxxxxx