[bksvol-discuss] Re: question for Carrie about a play within a book

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 23:17:56 -0800 (PST)

Hi Lissi,

If we have an agreement with the publisher, then we can put the play into the
collection. Amazon says that the publisher of Mandie and Joe's Christmas
Surprise is Bethany House. I don't think we have an agreement with them, but
I'd
have to check to make sure. Okay, I found the list of imprints and Bethany is
listed as safe which means no agreement. Sorry, can't put the book in!

Thanks for asking! Carrie