[bksvol-discuss] Re: question about scanning

  • From: "Larry Lumpkin" <llumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 18:57:19 -0500

I had exactly the same problems you describe with the pearl.  We sent ours
back.  I found that I could shoot and recognize flat paper such as
envelopews and their contents wonderfully but books did not process at all
satisfactorily.  I tried every configuration of lighting, settings, Pearl
position, etc. with no luck.  The books I attempted to scan were not at all
acceptable.

  _____