[bksvol-discuss] Re: question about finding a book

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 09:11:23 -0700

Hi Jill,

I didn't have the isbn any more as the book went back to the library. I did try under the author's name but spelled it wrong, Lief instead of Leif. I guess I reallyl made a mess about the whole thing. Anyway It turns out that it just had one comma in the title and there were two in the original. Oh well, that kept me on my toes for a while.
Thanks.

Bud
At 10:02 PM 3/20/2009, you wrote:
If I run into problems like that, I try checking under the author's name or you could even check using the ISBN number since you probably still have that.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bud Schwab" <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>