[bksvol-discuss] Re: question about clening up previously scanned book

  • From: Robin Mandell <robinmandell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 23:05:50 -0500

No....bookshare will add it again when you submit the cleaned up copy, so you can just delete it.

At 10:52 PM 17/12/2006, you wrote:
Hi all!
I'm about to start cleaning up Evening Class, but I have a question. I've saved it as an RTF file, but I was wondering whether or not I should leave the several pages of legal information placed by bookshare at the beginning of the document, or delete it. I'm assuming that I should leave it, but I wanted to ask just in case. Thanks!
Allison