[bksvol-discuss] Re: question about a perspective scan

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 20:54:39 -0600

I will keep the book. I'm thinking we might need a sighted person's help, too.
At least, in a couple of places. I think there might be some pictures, but I'm
not sure.

It'll be a little while before I start scanning it, but, when I do, I'll
definitely let you know.

Shannon
Who can heal, but one who has healed herself?
Who can know, but one who has asked and sought?
Who can lead, but one who has traveled the way?
--ancient French proverb