[bksvol-discuss] Re: question about Kate

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 03:53:07 -0400

Gail, yes, it's fixable. In Kurzweil, go to the tools menu and arrow down to
where you can add a pronunciation and hit enter. Put tsp in the box and then
tab over to put teaspoon in the next box. Then choose ok. You can do that
with any other words you want Kate or Paul to say differently.

Monica Willyard