[bksvol-discuss] Re: protecting chapter titles and story titles

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 23:19:46 -0400

I am sorry Cindy to contradict you. I do not think the putting of asterisks above chapters has been proved to work.

Please I am concerned we may be leading new folks astray with these ideas.

I once again ask staff to comment on the putting of asterisks above chapter titles.

I simply do not believe the system works and am concerned we are telling new folks something which is, in fact, not going to work.

E.