[bksvol-discuss] Re: proofing boooks with tables

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 12:59:45 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Melisssa. My problem was that I couldn't tell, even though I'm sighted,
how many columns there were. I tried 3 and that made the table look better; I
don't still have the book, but the table was the width of the text. It just
occurred to me that maybe I could have minimized it (I'm at the point now that
I have to enlarge print to at 175 %in order to proof. I'll try minimizing next
time I do a bok with table before sending the page to Judy for help.
Thank you all.
Cindy