[bksvol-discuss] Re: possible scan

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 16:17:21 -0800 (PST)

E,

There are two books by that title (another example of
what was discussed here before). I suspect the one
you're thinking of is a 2005 book by Fergus Bordewich.
The other one, by Margaret Blair Young, is also about
the Underground Railroad but also about the Mormons.
The 2005 one is exclusively about the U.r.

Cindy