[bksvol-discuss] Re: plum bun

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 15:18:27 -0700 (PDT)

Elizabeth,

I downloaded Plum Bun so no one else would take it and
maybe reject it--but I'm more than glad to release it
so you can continue working on it. I have quite a bit
to do already.

You have my commnets about the copyright, which you
can incorporate in  the comments section if the
administrators read that, or ... how do we notify the
PTB that the copyright info has been confirmed and is
correct?

Cindy