[bksvol-discuss] planning to scan: Shelf Discovery: The Teen Classics We Never Stopped Reading by Lizzie Skurnick

  • From: Rik James <rixmix2009@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 23:27:20 -0600

I am currently scanning this book and planning to submit it to Bookshare:

Shelf Discovery: The Teen Classics We Never Stopped Reading
by Lizzie Skurnick
ISBN: 978-0061756351

Please let me know if someone else is already on it.
I am probably about one-quarter to one-third done.
It probably won't be submitted for several days to a week.

I heard LIzzie interviewed on Bob Edwards show and purchased the book as a
gift, and thought I may as well share it.
I did not see it on a list or in the collection so far.

Thanks.
Rik