[bksvol-discuss] Re: paper size in Word 2007

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2011 21:04:38 -0500

Hi all,

<smiling ruefully> It's a darned good thing that the Bookshare software only looks for hard page breaks or I'd be shipping this wonderful book off to its scanner and demanding some kind of rescan or whatever. But since Bookshare doesn't care about soft page breaks, I'm going to just run this thing and submit it. I've changed the paper size, change the margins, gotten rid of white space, I think I've about done everything possible to this here file. So, I'm not going to worry about it any more! Thing I can't figure out is how come the first book I did in this series was perfect, no soft page breaks, nothing, just this scanner's usual excellent job!

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring