[bksvol-discuss] Re: page numbering

  • From: "Julia Kulak" <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 10:05:10 -0700

Now that I know about Kurzweil's automatic page number feature it's fine. The only reason I objected to it was because I like to scan really long books, and that would mean spending hours putting in all the page numbers. But if you have to read it for school it would be really difficult to know where you are without them, and as I'm a student, I can sympathize.

Julia
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bud Schwab" <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>