[bksvol-discuss] Re: outsourced books

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 18:32:50 -0700 (PDT)

Cindy

No.  Good point. Carrie sends me sweekly the list of bestsellers that are being
scanned by her and a few local outsource scanners , and I post them that day on
the being-scanned list, but as far as foreign outssource scanners no. Nor have
I seen a more recent list of publisher donors than the one I posted.

Cindy

Did we ever decide where to look to see what books are being scanned by
outsource places? I see The Spellman Files by Lisa Lutz was scanned by Worth
Trust and I am going to start scanning book 2 which is Curse of The Spellmans.
I looked on the books in progress lists but I don't see it. But that doesn't
mean they aren't scanning it, right?

--
Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading: The Curse of the Spellmans by Lisa Lutz