[bksvol-discuss] o.t. update and outlook express question

  • From: "Monica Svopa" <svopa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 18:42:31 -0500

Hello everyone.  Just wanted to give you an update.  I was able to grab all of
my outlook files and folders from the old computer and put them on the new one.
 I did purchase the Optibook scanner and will be receiving it in a few days.  I
also purchased a set of Bose speakers.

Now my question is, 'how can I get outlook express to have my new messages come
in at the bottom of my inbox instead of at the top?  Thanks.

Monica Svopa