[bksvol-discuss] o.t the meaning of o-t?

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookshare volunteer discussion" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 15:05:03 -0600

Come on folks, I just got 44 messages in my inbox from this list.

Many of them were definitely appropriate to the list, but some could have been best shared elsewhere.

We complain about people submitting books and not being available for questions on this list, could the reason be the volume of email we put out? I must admit that I have considered dropping this list because of its bulk, but haven't yet because there are relevant discussions that go on here. We've discussed this before, and we've all promised to do better, but we don't.

And, before you say it, I know I have a delete key, and I do use it, but I still think the number of messages on the list that are inappropriate is mind boggling.

Bob (the Curmudgeon)!

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful,
committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is
the only thing that ever has."--Margaret Mead