[bksvol-discuss] ot the accessible facebook site

  • From: "Rebecca Ilniski" <rilniski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 09:35:08 -0500

Hi all. for those of you on facebook when I type in m.facebook.com I get the following message. I don't understand why I would be getting that constantly.

Info icon
Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage
Most likely causes:
You are not connected to the Internet.
The website is encountering problems.
There might be a typing error in the address.
What you can try:
Diagnose Connection Problems
More information
More information