[bksvol-discuss] Re: ot possibility for last week with the strange emails

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 04:49:28 -0400

If a lot of us who are all member of bookshare notice bookshare showing up somehow when we get viruses, we appologize if any blame has been cast on bookshare. Having said that, I do think it is a good idea for those of us who have been attacked to let bookshare know. Perhaps in future there can be a tech email somehow where such issues can be sent rather than clobbing the lits. Of course, I never never issue off topic emails to this list except about gardening, cleaning, food, blindness, smile

E.