[bksvol-discuss] ot outlook express archiving disaster

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 12:53:27 -0600

Last night when Outlook Express offered to archive my mail, I said yes in all
innocence. Big mistake. It ate every folder I have starting with the letter M.
Has anyone got any ideas? When I look at the outlook folder, I can see the dbx
files, I just can't access them. I tried a supposedly 30-day trial of a program
for fixing this, but it only will rescue 10 msgs, and the interface is
extremely complex with JAWS. I tried copying the files by first adding
something to give it an index. I've tried a straight import.  Has anyone had
this problem before and successfully solved it? I'm missing an awful lot of
mail!
Kellie