[bksvol-discuss] Re: ot_microphones:

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 16:01:27 -0700

Hi, Kim here, if you go to Best Buy or some other store of that nature, you
can get a Logitech headphones/mic combination or you can get a Microsoft
Live Chat LX3000 which plugs into your computer via a USB port. I'd hate to
steer you wrong, so if you happen to know someone who's a whiz at tech
stuff, see if you can go into your control panel, check your audio devices,
and make sure your volume is okay. I know you can check for volume in your
System Tray, but if I were you, do ask for help from someone who knows what
they are doing. Good luck. Regards, Kim aka Ellinder.

  _____