[bksvol-discuss] ot getting my web page onto the world wide web

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 15:42:18 -0500

What services are friendly to blind speech technology and most easy to use? I downloaded arachnophilia version 4.0 from www.empowermentzone.com. I have learned enough html to create a web page. I know some services make you use their tools to create a page. So I want to know about services folks have used to put up pages they created with html. I did go to network solution's web site. They do not have properly implemented alt-text which makes me concerned about their commitment to accessible software.

Please write me privately rather than answering on list.
Elizabeth