[bksvol-discuss] Re: ot braille labels on packages

  • From: "Chris Hofstader" <cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 13:43:51 -0400

My labeling skills are too slow to be practical in a store environment.

Also, on the independence side, we do not consider the receipt that sighted
people get to be some kind of special accommodation, as they are the
majority, they get what they want and no one questions it.  A low cost line
embosser, in my mind at least, falls under reasonable accommodations.  It
will also make large grocery runs much easier.

cdh
Chris Hofstader
CUNY, BSO, ATG, Odds and Ends
email: cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx