[bksvol-discuss] Re: o.t. Nero 7 and windows media player

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 15:38:24 -0700

Monica Svopa, go to blind-geek-zone.net and there are tutorials on
Nero by Rick Harmon, also you'll see how to get in contact with him if
ya need any help regarding this.
Hope this helps, Chela
PS. Tell him that Chela Robles had sent you to him for assistance, thanks.

--
Chela
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx

Blog: http://www.1jtcdr.wordpress.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=690550695 (PLEASE
E-MAIL ME BEFORE I EITHER ADD OR REJECT YOUR FACEBOOK REQUESTS!)
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/chelarobles (AGAIN, PLEASE E-MAIL ME
BEFORE YOUR REQUEST IS IETHER REJECTED OR ACCEPTED!)
Skype: jazzytrumpet (E-Mail ME ABOUT ADDING YOU ONTO MY SKYPE CONTACTS
BEFORE I GIVE A CONFIRMATION Of YES OR NO!)
Mobile Phone: (925) 250-5955 (ONLY FOR THOSE WHO WORK WITH ME, OR WHO KNOW ME)