[bksvol-discuss] Re: ot Braille labels on packages

  • From: "Chris Hofstader" <cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 09:04:23 -0400

It would effectively be an electronic Dyno labeler that would take Unicode
text in, perform the Braille translation to G2 and pump out the characters
and print information almost as quickly as the cashier can scan them.

No one has a patent on this invention (yet) so we can make it without a
bunch of lawyers looking over our shoulders and spending our money on legal
hassles with the big and wealthy AT companies out there today.

cdh