[bksvol-discuss] Re: openbook and brf Re: Re: bookshare and web braille

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 21:13:18 -0500

Hi Phyllis,

I was curious so I went to the Freedom Scientific site to find if Openbook 7 can open BRF files as my V6 won't. Fortunately, for you V7 users at least, it will open and create them. To try it out you don't have to have it setup with your Bookshare account, just have a brf file laying about.

Dave

At 07:17 PM 12/10/2004, you wrote:
I have open book seven, but I just asked! I didn't say it didn't work!
I don't have it set up with bookshare yet, so I haven't tried open book.
I did get the wintrans thing though.  I haven't used it yet.

catlady1949@xxxxxxxxxxx