[bksvol-discuss] Re: old volunteer coming back to the group.

  • From: "jim rawls" <jazzpiano@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 18:49:27 -0700

From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2012 6:45 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: old volunteer coming back to the group.

        From: jim rawls <jazzpiano@xxxxxxxxx>
        To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Date: Saturday, August 18, 2012, 5:48 PM

        From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Julia
        Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2012 5:31 PM
        To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

        Hi Jim.
        Welcome back to volunteering.
        Julia

        On 18/08/2012 7:46 PM, jim rawls wrote:
        > Hi Marty, glad to meet you. I'm a retired teacher, having taught for
33 years in Covina California. I've been retired now for awhile, and just got
back from Eugene Oregon where I gave a lecture at the Oregon Festival of
American Music. They want me back again, so I have another lecture to work on.
I play keyboard at a local restaurant here in town now, so it keeps me off the
streets. Jim