[bksvol-discuss] Re: old mysteries--P.S.

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 21:37:41 -0700 (PDT)

P.S. The Agatha Christie and Dorothy Sayers books that
I validated were quite old and had a lot of problems.
I'd be happy to validate any like that. smile Likewise
almost any other old fiction that doesn't scan well. I
enjoyed the Sinclair Lewis ones that I did; I'd
intended to read some--started one once and didn't
care for it,  but when I validated the one I did I
really enjoyed it and then read another.