[bksvol-discuss] of e-book accessability

  • From: "Gisela Vazquez" <giselavazquez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 10:08:00 -0500

Wow, somebody knows how to exaggerate. He expects his company to be taken seriously? And, I'm sorry, just because blind people have screen readers and braille displays, that doesn't mean the electronic text is inherently accessible.

i do need to agree with pratik on this one. what a load of crap. We do want things accessable but that doesn't make it so just bc something is etext means nothing. Actually alot of ethings aren't accessable.

looks over written stuff. hmm should have waited to be more cohearent. oh well. waves at every one.

Gisela