[bksvol-discuss] Re: notepad

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 13:42:07 -0600

If you have scanned a document yourself and saved it to TXT,  you can
resave it as RTF before submission.
If you download a TXT file for review, you must reupload it as TXT.  Hope
this clarifies.

G.

Guido Dante Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
Research Division,
Phone:  512. 838. 9735.
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web:  http://www.ibm.com/able

"siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
02/23/2005 01:33 PM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Re: notepad

On the instructions I saw it said to upload text files as text and RTF as
RTF..  Or at least that is how I remember it.

Sue S.