[bksvol-discuss] Re: nonfiction book requests--Christian/spiritual

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, wishlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 22:22:21 -0700 (PDT)

Dear volunteers; these books requested by Joy were requested some years ago. I
remember putting them on the wish list(and the several updated versions of it)
and also, when there was some money for buying books, sending the titles  to
Carol (but the money has run out).

I checked the collection and also Scott's most recent list of books being
scanned and the most recent nonfiction wish list.They aren't on either list

I know quite of few of you and our members who would enjoy these books;
hopefully you are able to scan them so we can get them into the collection.
Even though they aren't my kind  of book  I'm willing to proof them when I've
finished the 2books  I have to finish first.
Cindy