[bksvol-discuss] next meeting of Christian Fiction book club

  • From: Laura Ann <agape.wellness.massage@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2008 16:21:40 -0500

Sharon ask me to pass this on to the list.
She has comcast for email and it is blocking her from emailing the list for bookshare.

Laura Ann

In the last meeting of the Christian Fiction Book Club, we discussed
Covenant Child by Terri Blackstock.

The next meeting of the Friends of Bookshare Christian Fiction Book Club
will be held on Friday, September 13, 2008 at 6:00 P.M PST, 7:00 P.M. MST,
8:00
P.M. CST, 9:00 P.M. EST and 2:00 A.M. UTC. We meet on the second Friday of
the month in the Friends Community Room, an online chat room which can be
reached
directly at:
http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs7867a2369e0e
 or You can
reach it via The Friends of Bookshare URL at:
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org.
The Friends Community Room can also be accessed via The Accessible World web
site at:
http://www.accessibleworld.org.
 We will be discussing Brink of
Death (Hidden Faces Series, Book 1) by Brandilyn Collins. The bookshare link
for this book is
http://www.bookshare.org/web/SingleTitle.html?submittitleid=52122.
Here is the synopsis from the Bookshard web site: Terror rocks Groves
Landing when a woman is murdered after surprising an intruder.
Twelve-year-old Erin witnessed the crime and works with artist Annie
Kingston to construct a composite sketch...
We use the Talkcom Web Conferencing software. If you are not familiar with
it, you will need to download the small plug-in on the web page, run it,
then
return to the web page and sign in. Please type your name in the USerID
field. You do not need a password. The Christian fiction Book Club is open
anyone who would like to discuss Christian fiction including romance,
mystery, science fiction, etc. If you have questions, please contact Sharon
Hughey, the club's facilitator at
mt281820@xxxxxxxxxxx
. Come prepared to
suggest books for our consideration for reading in the near future. All
suggestions will be welcome.

Sharon Hughey