[bksvol-discuss] new year's resolutions for validating

  • From: "Meka" <mekawh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 14:42:50 -0800

So, I told myself 'self, I'm going to do more validating soon.'  but my
laptop would go so very slowly and word would bog it down even more, making
it a huge pain in my side.

So the laptop up and died, forcing me to finally get a new desktop with
Vista.  Besides feeling rather overwhelmed about upgrading from XP, I feel
somewhat relieved. Granted, I lost a lot of stuff on said laptop, but on the
bright side, now with a new desktop I can validate without it bogging down
and finally get a scanner so that I, too, can join the ranks of the
submitters.

The scanner might be a ways off, but I guess I'm closer?  Just my trying to
put a silver lining in what has been a pretty devastating situation.

At any rate, I look forward to working with everyone in 2008, and I hope
that you all have a fantastic New year celebration.

Meka