[bksvol-discuss] new site grumbles

  • From: "Tracy Carcione" <carcione@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 09:55:41 -0500 (EST)

I totally agree with the person who said there should be some kind of
acknowledgement screen after a book has been "checked-in".  It was a bit
unnerving to have things go away for a while, then get nothing more than
"You have no books checked out".
I also miss seeing the final quality rating given my book by the Bookshare
tools.  That was kind of a payoff for me.

And on the New Books page, would it be so hard to put the synopsis *before
the links to download?  How do I know I want to download, until I see what
it's about?  It's more needless down-arrowing just to get to the synopsis.

But I do like seeing the submit date right up front, when I'm looking for
a book to validate.
Tracy