[bksvol-discuss] Re: new scanners

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 00:34:35 -0600

Tina;

I have bought 3600’s on eBay, mostly, but a new OpticBook 3800 can be had right
now for about $233:

http://www.adorama.com/ICDPOB3800.html?scpid=34&scid=scsho6088819&utm_term=Other&utm_medium=Shopping%20Site&utm_campaign=Other&utm_source=pgrabl&cvosrc=cse.pricegrabber.ICDPOB3800

Yes, I prefer a laser printer since I don’t print often and ink jet cartridges
dry out if not used regularly.  I have been able to get a nice color laser
previous models on clearance for under $100 and they last for years.  The
Samsung I bought last has been our main printer for at least three years and we
have only bought one new toner cartridge (nearly the price I paid for the
printer with “starter” cartridges) and have been pleased.

Valerie