[bksvol-discuss] new interim volunteer coordinator--Scott Rains

  • From: Nicole Gnutzman <nicoleg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 06:34:07 -0700

Nicole Norton's stay with us as interim volunteer coordinator has come to a
close. Her enthusiasm, dedication and depth of experience as a volunteer
coordinator served us very well. As did her bright smile and big heart. We wish
her all the best as she continues on her path serving those in need. And, most
fortunate for us, she will continue to volunteer with us on researching and
planning a senior volunteer outreach program.

We are doubly fortunate with our new interim volunteer coordinator, Scott
Rains, who will be with us until Pavi's return in May. Scott has extensive
experience in creating and directing volunteer programs for students and
seniors at non-profit computer learning centers across the U.S.. He also has
coordinated volunteer efforts for conferences on travel and accessibility and
hosts an informative blog on travel, disability and universal design @
http://www.rollingrains.com/.

Please join me in welcoming Scott to the volunteer program team.

Nicole
Nicole Gnutzman
Director, Literacy Operations
nicoleg@xxxxxxxxxxxx