[bksvol-discuss] Re: new bestsellers

  • From: "Robert Peters" <rpet@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookshare Vol Group" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 17:52:20 -0500

This is excellent; thank you.
                        RKP

>>> Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx> 7/17/2009 4:21 PM >>>
Hi gang,

I had a request to post which bestsellers we are picking up each week,
so here is today's list of the books and their statuses.

Carrie

-----
Hardcover Fiction
BLACK HILLS, by Nora Roberts (being processed)
THE DEVIL’S PUNCHBOWL, by Greg Iles (being processed)
RETURN TO SULLIVANS ISLAND, by Dorothea Benton Frank (being processed)
BURN, by Linda Howard (in the collection)
THE CASTAWAYS, by Elin Hilderbrand (in the collection)

Hardcover Non-Fiction
FIRST THINGS FIRST, by Kurt Warner (need to buy)

Paperback Fiction (Trade and Mass Market)
<no new ones>

Paperback Non-Fiction
<Michael Jackson, edited by Joe Funk, is in the top 10, but since the
book is mostly photos, I'm going to pass on it>

Attention:  The information contained in this message and/or attachments
is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and
may contain confidential and/or nonpublic material.  Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action
intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this in error, please
contact the sender and delete the material from any system and destroy
any copies.