[bksvol-discuss] Re: neophyte question

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 17:29:00 -0700 (PDT)

Often an Also by page is in the front matter (In fact, that's the case in the
book I'm doing now, and the one I just  completed. smile
Also, I agree with Roger about you should add the blank page and number it.
I'm curious. Did you find a print book for the one you're proofing? I couldn't
find any in any of  my libraries  by him.

Cindy