[bksvol-discuss] need some help--three doors to death

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 10:22:03 -0500

Hi all,
I'm validating three doors to Death by Rex Stout, and it has two problems. The
most serious one is that I discovered that the last page of the first of its
three short mysteries is missing! It's not the page where you find out
whodunit, but still! If someone could find the book and scan that page or
two--I can get page numbers and/or copyright info of course--that would be
wonderful.

The other problem with the book is that there are letters or short words
missing from almost every line in the book. So if anyone can get and would like
to scan this book, I'll reject the current copy and let you have at it. I
wouldn't mind rescanning at all if I had a copy of the book.
Kellie