[bksvol-discuss] Re: need some help

  • From: "Ann Petrous" <annpetrous@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 14:56:06 -0500

Let me see if I can explain myself, without confusing you. Before I started
proofing the book, there were two sets of page numbers. One set of page
numbers were from the scanned book, and the other was from Microsoft word.
For example, it would say 1, and then it wold say page 5. Without thinking,
I removed the numbers which were present in the scanned book, and left the
page numbers indicated in the Microsoft word format. I hope that makes
sense. Lol I was told to replace the numbers that were in the scanned book.

Again, I hope this makes sense.

  _____