[bksvol-discuss] need sighted help on books

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 08:03:09 -0400

Hi all:
I need some sighted assistance on books for herbalism.  Many of these books
have odd fonts or recipes that will need to be checked by someone with sight.
Some of the books I have, and can send to you if I get them back, others I got
from my library.  if anyone is interested, please feel free to email me at
amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx
or please respond onlist.  I would love to get these into the collection and
get them cleaned up for my personal use.
Thanks so much.
Amber
Book blog:
John Adams