[bksvol-discuss] need help with book 12 Diseases

  • From: jlc <whoschu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 14:22:28 -0800 (PST)

I've done a proofread of 12 Diseases that Changed our World by Irwin Sherman.
It's pretty clean, but it came to me with no paragraphs. I didn't realize it,
because the sections are relatively short. The only thing left to do is put in
the paragraphs but I don't have access to the book (it's not at the county
library) and the original scanner no longer has it. I have been renewing it,
but have not found a paper copy of the book.
Does anyone want to take it and add the final paragraphs? It's interesting and
shouldn't take very long, less than 200 pages of text.